Forget No More: Timer For Your Medication
Are you one of the millions of people who forget to take their medication? You are not alone. The makers of the Forget No More medication timer have the perfect solution!
Did You Know…
Statistics from the manufacturer:
- The American Heart Association claims failure to take prescription medications as prescribed is the #1 problem in treating illness today
- 50-75% of patients do not take medication according to their doctor’s orders
- The US National Library of Medicine notes under and over adherence to medications is common after hospital discharge with elderly patients receiving home health services
- 50% to 60% of the time, patients with chronic conditions do not take their medications
- 33% to 69% of medication-related hospitalizations are linked to drug non-adherence
- According to the AMA:
- 12% do not take their medicine after they get their prescription filled
- 29% stop taking their medicine before it runs out
- 22% take less of their medication than is prescribed
- In other words, only 25% of patients are taking their medication as prescribed
My reaction… Wow! I know that I personally have experienced some of the above issues so that means I am included as part of these statistics.
Forget No More
I have a smart phone so why can’t I just use an app to remind me to take my medications? Good question! Believe it or not there are still people who do not have smart phones. If they happen to have a feature phone that has an alarm, they have no idea how to use it. Even those who have smart phones may not know how to set scheduled alarms. Remembering to take medications is a huge problem, as we have just seen in those statistics. This timer is basically goof proof.
Whether you have an aging parent whose memory is challenged, or you have an active child who forgets to stop long enough to take their medication, or perhaps you need a little assistance in remembering to take your own medication, whatever the issue is with you or your loved one this timer is just what the doctor ordered.
Forget No More is an easy low-cost solution to forgetting to take daily medications.
- 6 easy to set loud alarms within a 24hr period
- Each alarm automatically resets for the next day
- Large digital display so it’s easy to read and use
- Safety feature so user doesn’t accidentally change alarm times
- The timer has a flip out stand for the desk or strong magnet for refrigerator mounting
- The timer comes with an easy medication labeling system to organize daily medications
- Dimensions are 3” X 3”
- 2 – AAA batteries for a long battery life
- Battery meter on display to show life of batteries
This timer will not only help you or your loved one remember to take medication it can assist you in remembering other important items from your To Do list.
Combat Childhood Tooth Decay
Do your children or grandchildren always remember to brush their teeth? Brushing their teeth is critical in combating childhood tooth decay. This timer will go off and continue to sound until it is silenced. The timer will arrive labeled with the appropriate tooth design so your children will find it a welcome reminder system.
How To Get Yours
Forget No More can be ordered online at www.Forgetnomore.biz at their launch Summer 2015; or by calling toll-free 855-203-1727 now to get yours before the official launch.
This timer will make a great gift for you or a loved one. Order now for early bird discounts!
Until next time…