Dragon’s Loyalty Award
How appropriate for me to receive this award. Why? Dragon’s are one of my favorite things. They are smart, loyal, strong and fierce defenders. I think they get a bad rap from those who make them out to be ‘baddies’.
Who gave me this award? Why Jon Jefferson of Misadventures In Strange Places of course! Thank you Jon!
To accept this award you must follow the rules. OK I am going to take a little liberty here, just as Jon did.
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site. Done!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post. Done!
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site. Sort of doing this…
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself. Done!
Like Jon I am not going to list 15 bloggers, but I will list some that hold a special place in my world. Since Jon has already listed some of those same bloggers I would normally mention, I will list some he did not.
Elizabeth Scott from Virtual Admin To Go. She has been a close friend since the day we were introduced.
Carol Covin, a regular contributor to this blog, from New Grandmas.
Doreen Pendracs from Diversions With Doreen. She is the chocolate expert. Nice job to have!
Karen Austin from The Generation Above Me. I have had the great pleasure of meeting and working with her on the Verizon Boomer Voices program.
Dan Meyers from Break Free. He just completed a world tour. Seriously… I loved following his travels!
15 bloggers is too many… I am cutting it short, just as Jon did. 🙂
7 interesting facts about me
- I have an eclectic taste in music.
- I learned to sew in high school. I am not that talented so I require patterns to follow.
- My favorite color has changed over the years. First it was blue, then purple, then red, then who knows…
- Because of this award you now know that I LOVE dragons!
- I love taking photos, but I am an awful photographer. OK Maybe you already know that by reading this blog.
- I no longer own an iPad. I know. I can’t believe it either…
- Dark chocolate and I have a love / hate relationship.
Now you know…
Congrats to all and now go ‘pay it forward’!
Filed in: awards